Skip to Main Content

Change of Household Composition

WHA logoPhone: 252.946.0061 | Fax: 252.644.1857
809 Pennsylvania Avenue P.O. Box 1046, Washington, NC 27889
web accessibility logo, handicap logo, equal-house-opportunity-logo

Anyone you list as a household member must use the subsidized unit as their primary residence (at least 51% of the time). All adults must have an acceptable criminal background, cannot owe any housing authority money, and, if s/he previously participated in a federally subsidized housing program, must have acceptable compliance history. All adult additions must be approved in writing by your landlord and by the Washington Housing Authority before the additional person can move in.

Note: The fields at the bottom of this form marked "For Landlord Use Only" and "For WHA Use Only" should not be completed when submitting this form.

Fields marked with * must be completed or form will not submit.