Cornerstone FUN: Families Understanding Nurturing
Now Accepting Applications!
Parenting is one of the hardest jobs in the world, but it's also the most rewarding! Good parenting skills don't come naturally. Attending group meetings with other parents can give you the support and confidence you need to be THE PARENT YOU WANT TO BE.
All classes will be held at:
Cornerstone Community Learning Center
1918 West 5th St.,
Washington, N.C. 27889
Transportation, dinner, and child care for the entire family will be provided.
Enrollment is limited. Make your reservations NOW at CCBPS.org.
Deadline: February 28, 2023
Nurturing Parenting Programs | Fall Session
- March 14, 2023 - May 4, 2023
- 6:00-8:30 PM
- Preschool: Infant - 4 year olds
- Preadolescents: 5-11 year olds
- Adolescents: 12-17 year olds
Classes are also offered in Spanish!
Program Sponsored By:
- Beaufort County Department of Social Services
- Beaufort County Department of Juvenile Justice
- Beaufort County, City of Washington
- Beaufort County Government