Skip to Main Content

Public Housing Income Change Request

WHA logoPhone: 252.946.0061 | Fax: 252.644.1857
809 Pennsylvania Avenue P.O. Box 1046, Washington, NC 27889
web accessibility logo, handicap logo, equal-house-opportunity-logo

Washington Housing Authority residents that participate in the Public Housing Program may use this form to submit a change of income. Documentation of any change must be attached in order to process your request.

**During the COVID-19 crisis, we are allowing residents to self-certify and waiving the documentation requirement.**

Fields marked with * must be completed or form will not submit.